Recipe by myangelhayden
This is one of my favorite summer salads. It came from a brand name recipes book. Very good with fat free mayo and sour cream!
Top Review by CowgirlJoy
Recipe is wonderful! I've used this for my family, friend's BBQ's and more! To spice it up, we traded out the jalapenos for cerranos - but be careful! Have plenty of water on hand!
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 7 ounces radiatore, cooked and drained
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
- 1 small zucchini, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, chopped