Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is one of my favorite summer salads. It came from a brand name recipes book. Very good with fat free mayo and sour cream!
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 7 ounces radiatore, cooked and drained
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
- 1 small zucchini, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- In large bowl, combine mayo, sour cream, cilantro, milk, lime juice, jalapenos and salt.
- Add pasta, tomatoes, yellow bell pepper, zucchini and green onions.
- Toss to coat well.
Recipe is wonderful! I've used this for my family, friend's BBQ's and more! To spice it up, we traded out the jalapenos for cerranos - but be careful! Have plenty of water on hand!