This is an easy week night throw it together in a hurry meal. Loved by kids and aduls alike. You can vary the spiciness by using hot/mild or regular Rotel
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) box macaroni shells and cheese
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 -2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 -2 tablespoon TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce (optional)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed or 1 cup canned corn
- 1boil pasta shells according to package directions.
- 2brown ground beef in large saucepan or skillet with minced garlic and cumin.
- 3Drain fat.
- 4mix taco seasoning and water and pour over meat, stir well over medium/low.
- 5add rotel, beans, corn and Tabasco to pan and continue to cook over medium until all ingredients heated through.
- 6add pasta shells to pan and stir.
- 7pour cheese sauce from package over all and stir over medium until heated through.
- 8Serve with additional Tabasco to taste.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwest Mac-N-Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.9
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 380.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 20.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
macaroni shells and cheese