Recipe by MamaRebe
A yummy quick meal with some kick :)
Top Review by rickoholic83
Yummy and easy! I will admit I didn't add the zucchini because I don't like cooked vegetables. I just browned the sausage, made the mac n cheese according to package directions and added the drained Rotel. Mix it all together and you have spicy, cheesy goodness! ***Made for Spring PAC 2012***
- 1 (8 ounce) package spicy sausage
- 1 (16 ounce) boxvelveeta macaroni shells and cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 zucchini
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown and strain the sausage.
- Start the shells and cheese cooking as the box directs only use a cup more water.
- Dice up the zucchini. I slice it thick with the skin on then quarter each slice.
- When the water starts to boil add the shells and zucchini.
- When the shells are tender drain the pot.
- Open and drain the can of rotel.
- Add all ingredients in to the pot adding the cheese package. ( I add a handful of my fav shredded cheese and 1/3 cup milk in addition to the packet.
- Salt and pepper to taste :).