- 1 lb ground beef, browned, crumbled fine, and drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans refried beans
- 2 (10 ounce) cans rotel
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning (1 packet)
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ground beef,beans, tomatoes, and taco seasoning in slow cooker.
- Cover, Cook on Low 3-4 hours, or on High 1 1/2 hours.
- Add cheese. Stir occasionally. Heat until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Note: Serve as a main dish alongside a soup.