- 4 Hass avocadoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces gold & white corn, strained
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 8 ounces black beans, strained
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 medium white onion, diced
- salt & pepper
- corn chips, to serve with
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Remove pits from avocados and brush first with lemon juice, then extra virgin olive oil.
- Place avocados skin side down on grill for 2 minutes, turn and grill for 2 more minutes.
- With a spatula, carefully remove avocados from grill and spoon salsa into seed pits.