Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This delicious and rich breakfast recipe with flavors of the Southwest cooks overnight in your crock pot. Since it serves 12, maybe it could be frozen in serving sizes for a quick breakfast later. From Linda Larsen, Your Guide to Busy Cooks.
- Grease inside of crock pot with butter. Starting with sausage, layer meat, onions, peppers, chilies, and cheese.
- Repeat the layering process until all ingredients are used.
- In large mixer bowl, beat eggs with wire whisk or eggbeater until combined, then pour over mixture in the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours.
- Serve with sour cream or fresh salsa.