Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 medium lime, juice and zest of
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, to taste
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded & minced
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate several hours to allow flavors to mellow and blend.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature as relish or salsa.
- Note:This is great for a sandwich spread on a turkey or chicken sandwich.
- Also great for a new twist to serve with your holiday meals.
- Also try it with an orange or lemon instead of a lime.