Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 hrs
The Funniest Chili recipe! This came from a recipe book my company published at Christmas time. All of us turned in recipes. They printed out a cookbook to be sold. And the money went to charity.
- 6 jalapenos, chopped
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- salt and pepper
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
96 bottles cold beer
2 large roadrunners
- Saute jalapenos, beef, onion, garlic until meat loses its red color.
- Add remaining ingredients and water.
- Bring to boiling reduce heat, and simmer, covered utill you`ve finished a case of beer.
- Prepare Roadrunners, let chili cool and feed to the roadrunners.
- Lean back, take it easy and enjoy the rest of the beer!
Any particular kind of beer? *hahahahaha
Your Favorite Beer!!!!!! LOL!!!!!