Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I had to post this as a delicious and healthy dip. This is a take off of southwest eggrolls. takes only 10 minutes to put together and is delicious
- 473.18 ml cut up cooked chicken
- 59.14 ml chopped bell pepper
- 59.14 ml frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 118.29 ml canned corn
- 118.29 ml canned black beans
- 59.14 ml jalapeno, chopped
- 1.23 ml cayenne
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 354.88 ml shredded monterey jack cheese (or similar)
- Mix all in pan on stove top in order given over medium heat. Add cheese last and let it melt and turn off heat.
- Serve with tortillas (I like hint of lime tortillas) or crackers.
This was great! I used cooked fajita-seasoned bell peppers and onions in place of the onion powder and the whole dish was really good. I made wraps and really enjoyed this!