Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tangy and different. A nice choice to go along with fish tacos. I have used rice wine vinegar when I ran out of white balsamic.
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno jelly
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 14 ounces cabbage and carrot coleslaw mix
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Combine jelly, vinegar and seasonings.
- Drizzle olive oil and whisk into vinegar mixture until combined.
- Pour over chopped cabbage, jalapeno and cilantro.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.