Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful southwestern flavor for salads and meats. Perfect for the seasoning for my Flat Iron Steak Fajitas Southwestern Flat Iron Steak Fajitas. You can change the size and make just the amount you will need.
- 1⁄3 cup chili powder
- 2 tablespoons dried cilantro
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons Mexican oregano, leaves
- 2 tablespoons dried sweet basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon crushed chipotle pepper
- Combine all in a medium bowl. Store in an airtight jar for up to 4 months.
- Makes 1 cup seasoning.
I absolutely love making my own spice mix's so I was very happy to find this recipe. It's my absolute favorite spice!! so this me thanking you for posting it. :)