Recipe by AndreaTate
Ok so I totally made this soup up using leftovers from chicken tacos...it is so yummy.
- 396.89 g corn
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 garlic cloves
- 396.89 g pinto beans
- 85.04 g fat free cheese, shredded
- 9.85 ml black pepper
- 0.5 ml salt
- 9.85 ml chili powder
- 9.85 ml cayenne pepper
- 236.59 ml salsa
- 396.89 g water
- 1190.67 g chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Place half the liquid in a pot add chicken, spices and garlic.
- Simmer until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Remove chicken from broth and shred with a fork.
- Add remainder of liquid to pot and shredded chicken.
- Add salsa, corn and beans.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes to let flavors emerge.
- Serve with cheese sprinkled on top.