Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ok so I totally made this soup up using leftovers from chicken tacos...it is so yummy.
Make and share this Southwest Chicken Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Place half the liquid in a pot add chicken, spices and garlic.
- Simmer until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Remove chicken from broth and shred with a fork.
- Add remainder of liquid to pot and shredded chicken.
- Add salsa, corn and beans.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes to let flavors emerge.
- Serve with cheese sprinkled on top.