This is a pretty presentation for a great light lunch or dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Simmer the chicken breasts in 1/4 cup water, covered until just done, about 6-8 minutes.
- 2Drain and let cool.
- 3Cut the chicken into 1/2-inch cubes.
- 4Peel and halve the avocado and cut into small cubes.
- 5Combine with the onion, coriander and corn.
- 6Squeeze 2 Tbs juice from the lime and combine with 1 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper and the oil.
- 7Toss the salad with 1/4 cup of this dressing.
- 9Core the tomatoes and cut into eighths: leaving bottom intact.
- 10Gently pull wedges apart with fingers.
- 11Pour the remaining dressing over tomatoes.
- 12Fill with chicken salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwest Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (413 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.6
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 84.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 26.5 g