- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 3 tablespoons Kraft Old English cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, split (for a total of 8 pieces of meat)
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup crushed cheese-flavored granule
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix softened butter, cheese spread,onion, salt, and green chilis together.
- Flatten each chicken breast.
- Divide butter mixture into 8 equal portions and distribute among chicken breasts.
- Roll each breast and secure with toothpicks.
- Mix cheese crackers and taco seasoning and place in a shallow dish.
- Dip each breast in melted butter and roll in mixture of cheese cracker crumbs and taco seasoning.
- Place in a 9x13 baking dish and bake uncovered for 1 hour at 350 °.