- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies (chopped)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound chicken breasts flat.
- Place 1 oz of the cream cheese and 1 oz of the green chiles in the center of each breast.
- Roll up.
- Wrap each breast with 1 slice of bacon in a spiral fashion. Use toothpicks to secure if needed.
- Place chicken in a 9x13 baking pan.
- In bowl, combine soup,mayonnaise, milk, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over chicken and bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour or until done.