Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very healthy, extremely tasty, filling meal. Super easy to make - 6 servings Weight Watchers 7pts per serving.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 3 cups canned corn
- 3 cups canned black beans
- 1 cup canned tomatoes and green chilies
- Grill the chicken breasts.
- Then mix everything together.
- For another great, easy meal idea skip the rice, saute onion and put the entire mixer in a fat free tortilla. You can then top it with fat free sour cream, fat free cheese and salsa. All still for 7 weight watchers points! My entire family LOVES it!