Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs 25 mins
Different flavor of potato salad. Convenient because you use your microwave.
Make and share this Southwest Chicken Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs new potatoes, 3/4 inch cubes (10 to 12 medium)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 3 cups cooked chicken or 3 cups cooked turkey, 3/4 inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup canned diced green chiles, drained
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and drained
- 1 (11 ounce) canwhole mexicorn whole kernel corn, drained
- Place half of the potatoes and 1/4 cup of the water in 2-quart microwavable casserole. Cover and microwave on High 10 to 12 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain. Repeat with remaining potatoes and water.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream and salsa in large bowl. Gently stir in potatoes and remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours until chilled.