Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Tossed this together with what I had on hand. I might consider doubling the rotel next time!
- 4 -5 boneless chicken thighs, cubed
- 5 teaspoons minced garlic, separated
- 14 ounces chicken broth
- 10 ounces rotel
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili pepper flakes (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- parmesan cheese, to taste
- In a medium skillet, add 2 1/2 tsp minced garlic, chicken broth and cubed chicken.
- Cook approximately 15-20 minutes until chicken is cooked.
- While chicken is cooking, boil water and cook pasta.
- In a small pot, cook the rotel, parsley and 2 1/2 tsp of minced garlic. Add pepper flakes if desired.
- When pasta is done toss into the chicken mixture and then mix in the rotel mixture.
- Top with parmesan and additional parsley if desired.