- 1 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon chipotle mayonnaise (suggested, Kraft reduced-fat)
- 4 slices lunch meat (suggested, Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast)
- 1 slice colby-monterey jack cheese (suggested, Kraft Big Slice)
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat panini grill sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spread tortilla with mayonnaise.
- Layer remaining ingredients on half of tortilla; fold tortilla in half.
- Grill 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Variations: No Panini Grill? Use a skillet. Heat skillet on medium heat. Cook sandwich 3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted and sandwich is golden brown on both sides, gently pressing down top of sandwich with spatula to flatten slightly as it cooks.