Recipe by Chef Steph : )
Macaroni and Velveeta cheese with chicken and Rotel... Need I say more??? Yummy!!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 10 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 2 cups macaroni
- 2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown chicken and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Add 2 cups of water bring to a boil.
- Add the 2 cups of macaroni cook on medium heat for 15 minute or until all of the water is gone (mix often so it does not stick).
- Add 1 can of Rotel and 10 oz. of Velveeta cheese.
- Melt and serve.