Recipe by BurtonFanatic
calories: 323 total fat: 15g saturated fat: 1g monounsaturated fat: 3g polyunsaturated fat: 1g cholesterol: 0mg sodium: 726mg carbohydrate: 23g total sugar: 3g fiber: 2g protein: 23g vitamin C: 21% calcium: 9% iron: 15%
- 1⁄2 cup shredded zucchini
- 2 tablespoons canned diced green chiles, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb uncooked ground chicken or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 green onion, chopped (2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon plain low-fat yogurt
- 4 flour tortillas
- lettuce leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine zucchini, green chiles, cumin, salt, and pepper. Add ground chicken; mix well. Shape chicken mixture into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
- In a large skillet cook patties in hot oil over medium heat about 10 minutes or until no longer pink (165 degree F), turning once.
- Meanwhile, combine salsa, green onion, cilantro, and yogurt. Place each burger on the upper half of a flour tortilla. Add lettuce and salsa mixture. Fold the bottom half over burger; fold the sides to the center, overlapping slightly. (If using hamburger buns, line bottoms of the toasted buns with lettuce leaves; add the burger, salsa mixture, and bun tops.).