Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
My family loves this. The seasonings are wonderful. The recipe came from the insert in a Reynolds Hot Bag box.
- Open Reynolds Hotbag.
- In a small bowl mix together garlic salt, chili powder, cumin, oregano, and pepper.
- Spread flour into the bottom of the bag.
- Layer chicken on the bottom of the bag.
- Sprinkle half of the seasoning mixture onto the chicken.
- Layer on the vegetables.
- Sprinkle the other half of the seasoning mixture onto the vegetables.
- Seal the bag with a double fold, leaving enough room for air to circulate inside the bag.
- Grill over medium heat for 30- 40 minutes.
- (--Or bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 45- 55 minutes.).