Beth Ashworth's Note:
My family loves this. The seasonings are wonderful. The recipe came from the insert in a Reynolds Hot Bag box.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Open Reynolds Hotbag.
- 2In a small bowl mix together garlic salt, chili powder, cumin, oregano, and pepper.
- 3Spread flour into the bottom of the bag.
- 4Layer chicken on the bottom of the bag.
- 5Sprinkle half of the seasoning mixture onto the chicken.
- 6Layer on the vegetables.
- 7Sprinkle the other half of the seasoning mixture onto the vegetables.
- 8Seal the bag with a double fold, leaving enough room for air to circulate inside the bag.
- 9Grill over medium heat for 30- 40 minutes.
- 10(--Or bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 45- 55 minutes.).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwest Chicken and Corn
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.3
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 116.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 33.7 g