Recipe by Nicki2772
I was looking for a healthy and creative way to use up some things I had in the pantry. I like this recipe because it is so easy to prepare, very he4althy, and everyone in the family likes it. It is great for a family meal, as party fare, or to take to a pot luck. I also like it because you can feed a lot of people with a few inexpensive ingredients.
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (26 ounce) jarsof walmart corn and black bean salsa
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen sweet corn, thawed
- 24 small flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- ground cumin
- celery salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle chicken breast generously with cumin and celery salt on both sides.
- Place chicken in microwave steam bag, and cook according to package directions, reserving any cooking liquid.
- Shred cooked chicken with two forks.
- Combine shredded chicken, black beans, corn, and 1/2 of one jar of salsa and reserved cooking liquid in a large bowl.
- Spread 1/2 of one jar of salsa into the bottom of two 13x9 baking dishes.
- Place aprox. 3-4 tablespoons of the chicken mixture in the center of each tortilla and roll up.
- Put each roll, seam side down, close together into baking dish.
- Top each dish with 1/2 of the remaining salsa.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and dish is bubbly.