- 1 cup cream cheese spread, softened (garden vegetable flavored)
- 1 (10 ounce) can chunk chicken, drained
- 1⁄3 cup bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, chicken, bacon and salsa.
- Gently stir until well combined.
- Spread chicken mixture on each tortilla.
- Roll up and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- To serve, cut tortillas into 1 inch pieces.
- If desired, serve with additional salsa for dipping.