Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A crowd pleaser!
- 1 cup cream cheese spread, softened (garden vegetable flavored)
- 1 (10 ounce) can chunk chicken, drained
- 1⁄3 cup bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, chicken, bacon and salsa.
- Gently stir until well combined.
- Spread chicken mixture on each tortilla.
- Roll up and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- To serve, cut tortillas into 1 inch pieces.
- If desired, serve with additional salsa for dipping.
I made these for a cocktail party I was having. by the time I served them they were a little soggy. Next time I will reduce the salsa on the stove so it is not a watery.
Made these for my daughters party..one problem we had a big storm the night before so I had no internet. The only thing I forgot was the hot sauce! But they were the first things gobbled up! Thanks for such an easy and tastey appey!
This was a big hit when I made it for Monday Night Football! Everyone loved them. I used regular cream cheese because that's all I had. I also used boneless skinless chicken breasts, which was all I had. Simple to make! Thanks CoffeeB!