1/1 Photo of Southwest Chicken Alfredo
My husband came up with this recipe, and it is one of the best things I have ever eaten. I can eat leftovers of this every day, and I hate leftovers. And it's so easy, it's silly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine seasoning packet, water, vinegar and oil with chicken and toss to coat.
- 2Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- 3Place chicken in skillet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, discarding excess marinade.
- 4Cook chicken on medium until no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- 5Boil pasta in water for 15 minutes or until soft. Drain.
- 6Add alfredo sauce to pasta and heat through.
- 7Serve pasta with chicken on top!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwest Chicken Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.1
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 104.5 mg
- Sodium 80.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 29.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: