Recipe by LonghornGriller
Chicken breasts with black beans, corn, chile peppers, tomatoes. Low-fat, easy and quick. Serve over hot cooked rice if desired.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 tablespoon salt free dried chipotle powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Brown chicken breasts on both sides.
- Add tomatoes with green chile peppers, beans and corn. Reduce heat and let simmer for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- Add a dash of Southwest Chipolte Seasoning and serve.