Recipe by wife2abadge
I shred this and serve it with tortillas, tomatoes, onions, avocado, etc. as tacos, but it's also good with rice.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in a large baking dish; sprinkle with salt.
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken broth and hot pepper sauce; pour mixture over chicken.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, turning once.
- Meanwhile, combine barbecue sauce, oregano, and cumin; after 20 minutes of baking, brush this mixture over the chicken.
- Bake for 10 more minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.