Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I shred this and serve it with tortillas, tomatoes, onions, avocado, etc. as tacos, but it's also good with rice.
- Place chicken in a large baking dish; sprinkle with salt.
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken broth and hot pepper sauce; pour mixture over chicken.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, turning once.
- Meanwhile, combine barbecue sauce, oregano, and cumin; after 20 minutes of baking, brush this mixture over the chicken.
- Bake for 10 more minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
This chicken was very easy to make and had just the right amount of flavoring. I served it with rice and green beans to make a great meal!