Recipe by Missysioux
This is a one-dish, super-simple, mom & dad are going out on a date recipe! Just throw it in the dish, pop in the oven & it's all ready. I use more cheese & garnish with sour cream & salsa... Borrowed from kraft.com.
- 2 cups premium white minute rice, uncooked
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn mixed with chopped peppers
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, divided
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄3 cup original Shake-n-Bake
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix rice, corn, broth, 1/2 cup water and 1/2 tsp of the chili and cayenne in 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Measure 1/3 cup coating mix, place in a plastic bag with remaining 1/2 tsp chili powder. Coat chicken as directed on the package.
- Place chicken over rice mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Continue baking 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.