Recipe by lik2fish
Top Review by Messie Chef
I didn't think this was spicy at all, but I love heat. My 3 year old ate it okay, but she's not big on tomatoes or beans...is any preschooler?! I thought it was a simple, tasty and quick. I give it 5 stars just for the simplicity. DH thought it was "okay", but he hates tomatoes, so understandable. The only modification was cheddar cheese on the top. Used leftovers for quesadillas the next night! Yum. Thanks for posting!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- ground cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Brown chicken breasts on both sides.
- Add tomatoes with green chilie peppers, black beans and corn.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- Add a dash of cumin and serve.