Recipe by wife2abadge
I usually shred this and serve with tortillas, chopped tomatoes, onions, sour cream, and avocado. It's also good with rice and beans.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in a large baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken broth and hot pepper sauce; pour over chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees, turning once.
- Remove from oven.
- In another small bowl, combine bbq sauce, oregano, and cumin; brush over chicken.
- Bake another 10 min or til fully cooked.