Recipe by LAURIE
Southwest spices are rubbed on the burgers and it is topped with salsa mayonnaise, lettuce and avocado slices. Pretty simple stuff here, especially if you use premade frozen burgers!
- 4 hamburger patties (1/3 Pound each premade frozen or fresh)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 8 slices avocados
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub burgers with cumin and garlic salt and pepper.
- Grill burgers over medium coals to medium to well doneness.
- Top with cheese, continue grilling until cheese melts.
- Combine mayonnaise and salsa; mix well.
- For each serving, spread bun with mayonnaise mixture.
- Fill with hamburger and lettuce and avocado slices.