This is a very easy and family pleasing casserole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 1/4 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 1In 12 inch skillet, cook beef, celery and onion until beef is done, drain.
- 2Stir in taco seasoning, water, beans and green chilis.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Pour into 9x13 baking pan.
- 5Bake, uncovered at 350° for 35 minutes.
- 6Top with cheese, green onion, tomato, olives and chips.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwest Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.5
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 71.1 mg
- Sodium 918.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: