Recipe by MizzNezz
This is a very easy and family pleasing casserole.
Top Review by Braunda
Yet a another 5 Star for this one. I added lettuce and Sour Cream. When I went to get the refried beans one can was gone. So I came to Zaar and got a recipe. Worked out wonderful. Thank You so very much for new and wonderful recipes.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 1⁄4 cups crushed tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In 12 inch skillet, cook beef, celery and onion until beef is done, drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning, water, beans and green chilis.
- Mix well.
- Pour into 9x13 baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered at 350° for 35 minutes.
- Top with cheese, green onion, tomato, olives and chips.