Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a very easy and family pleasing casserole.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 1⁄4 cups crushed tortilla chips
- In 12 inch skillet, cook beef, celery and onion until beef is done, drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning, water, beans and green chilis.
- Mix well.
- Pour into 9x13 baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered at 350° for 35 minutes.
- Top with cheese, green onion, tomato, olives and chips.
Yet a another 5 Star for this one. I added lettuce and Sour Cream. When I went to get the refried beans one can was gone. So I came to Zaar and got a recipe. Worked out wonderful. Thank You so very much for new and wonderful recipes.
And, may I add my praises for this tasty little casserole! By gosh, it's just plain good. Goes together quick and bakes in no time at all. Had mix left over and bet it makes dandy burritos for another night! You've done it again, Inez! Thanks for sharing. Laudee C.
My family loves Mexican and this recipe was enjoyed by all-wouldn't change a thing! It was very simple to prepare and ready in no time. A great meal to put together after work-almost as fast as take-out but much tastier. Thanks again, Inez!