Recipe by cervantesbrandi
This is a one pot meal that is cooked over the stove. You could choose to top with cheese and bake in the oven as well. Either way, it is delicious!
Top Review by Cookin_Crazii
I have been making this for years. Its a filling dinner that tastes so good, especially on a week night when you barely even have time to cook let alone eat dinner as a family. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup canned corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup red kidney beans
- 1⁄4 cup green chili
- 1 cup diced canned tomato
- 1⁄2 tablespoon red chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef and onions in a pan. Drain the ground beef and return to the pan.
- Add all remaining ingredients and return to boil.
- Cook on medium high for 15 minutes until the mixture has thickened.
- Serve either on top of rice or with tortilla chips, sour cream, and/or cheese.