This is a one pot meal that is cooked over the stove. You could choose to top with cheese and bake in the oven as well. Either way, it is delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef and onions in a pan. Drain the ground beef and return to the pan.
- 2Add all remaining ingredients and return to boil.
- 3Cook on medium high for 15 minutes until the mixture has thickened.
- 4Serve either on top of rice or with tortilla chips, sour cream, and/or cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwest Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.8
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 466.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 30.9 g