Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a one pot meal that is cooked over the stove. You could choose to top with cheese and bake in the oven as well. Either way, it is delicious!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup canned corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup red kidney beans
- 1⁄4 cup green chili
- 1 cup diced canned tomato
- 1⁄2 tablespoon red chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cumin
- Brown ground beef and onions in a pan. Drain the ground beef and return to the pan.
- Add all remaining ingredients and return to boil.
- Cook on medium high for 15 minutes until the mixture has thickened.
- Serve either on top of rice or with tortilla chips, sour cream, and/or cheese.
I have been making this for years. Its a filling dinner that tastes so good, especially on a week night when you barely even have time to cook let alone eat dinner as a family. Thanks for sharing!