1/2 Photos of Southwest Caesar Salad
This is a nice change and goes great with a Tortilla or Mexican Casserole. A quick and easy recipe that is great using shortcuts (I love shortcuts). I add the Quick Chili Croutons for an extra zip. My family really enjoyed this salad which I got from Kraftfoods.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed, chopped (about 6 cups, or 1& 1/2 bags of romaine salad)
- 1 cup crouton
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips (or just chopped)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup caesar salad dressing (bottled or make your favorite)
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1Toss lettuce, corn, bell pepper, and cilantro in a large bowl.
- 2Mix dressing with cayenne.
- 3Add dressing to salad and toss.
- 4Top with parmesan and croutons.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwest Caesar Salad
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.2
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.8 mg
- Sodium 170.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 6.7 g