Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious salad dressing!
Make and share this Southwest Caesar Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chipotle chile in adobo (small canned condiment, use sauce only)
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Whisk brown sugar with vinegar until sugar dissolves.
- Combine remaining ingredients together and whisk until smooth.
- Serve immediately or chill if using later in the day.
This is a great salad dressing -- just the right amount of tartness with a bite. I admit that I only used 1/2 the adobo sauce (partly because I did not have enough and partly because I was afraid it would be too spicy), and it was just right for me and my DH. I will definitely make this again -- thanks for the post! Made for Everyday is a Holiday, November, 2011.
I love the taste the adobo sauce gives the dressing. I had this over greens and cucumbers. Thanks Lainey!
This is so quick and easy to make with lots of flavor. I poured it over a salad made of fresh greens, tomato, peppers, onions, and sliced avocado. Garnished with fresh cilantro. I did use 1 chipotle seeded and some sauce. Yummo!