Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Healthy and flavorful. I love this as a side with any Southwest inspired dish. So easy to put together and ready in just about an hour. Cooking time is chill time.
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno jelly
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced with tops
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) package broccoli, slaw
- Combine first 5 ingredients to make the dressing.
- Add chopped green onion, diced jalapeno and broccoli slaw.
- Chill for 1 hour, minimum.