Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
One of my favorite spots for brunch served these wonderful breakfast burritos. I was able to do a pretty decent job of copying the recipe so that I could make them at home. You can use flour tortillas but I prefer the corn tortillas myself.
- In a large skillet, cook, crumble, and drain sausage.
- Stir the Rotel and some chopped cilantro into the sausage and set aside.
- Scramble the eggs until fluffy.
- Add sausage mixture and half of the bag of cheese to the eggs and stir well.
- Microwave the corn tortillas between layers of paper towels for 30 seconds.
- Fill each tortilla with the sausage/egg mixture and top with cheese, salsa, and more of the chopped cilantro.