Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy to make, this is also tasty with a little sliced turkey added.
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄3 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 6 8-inch flour tortillas
- 18 slices bacon, cooked
- 3 cups iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled,pitted and mashed
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chopped cilantro
- salt (to taste)
- Mix together mashed avocado, lime juice, mayonnaise, and cilantro in a bowl.
- Season with salt, and chill until needed.
- Mix salsa with corn in a small dish.
- On each tortilla, place 3 slices bacon (broken up), 1/2 cup lettuce, and some corn salsa.
- Spoon some of the avocado mayo on top.
- Fold up bottom of tortilla and roll up burrito-style, securing with a toothpick if you need to.
Really good wrap.....I think I could even eat it for breakfast! I wanted to add some extra avocado once I started eating it.....just love avocado, so I did! Wonderful lunch for me today. Love that I normally have all the ingredients on hand for these easy to make wrap. Thanks for sharing! Made for Photo Tag!
Awesome! Simple and easy, and the avocado mayo w/ lime adds something delish. I made some of these for a birthday party and they were gobbled up so fast! Very nice to not have to use my oven. Thanks, this is a keeper!