Recipe by Kaccy G.
This is a recipe that my mother, Donna, made famous in our little area. She got it from a friend that she worked with. I personally do not like rye bread so I use wheat. It is still very good either way.
- 2 slices pumpernickel rye bread
- 1 old paso brand whole green chili
- 2 slices swiss cheese
- 3 -4 slices deli sliced roast beef
Directions See How It's Made
- BUTTER BREAD SLICES AND PLACE BUTTERED SIDE DOWN ON GRILL.
- PLACE CHEESE ON ONE SLICE BREAD.
- PLACE BEEF SLICES AND GREEN CHILI ON THE OTHER SLICE.
- ALLOW BREAD TO TOAST AND CHEESE TO MELT.
- COMBINE THE 2 PORTIONS TO FORM A SANDWICH, REMOVE FROM GRILL PLACE ON SANDWICH PLATE SLICE DIAGONIALY.
- SERVE WITH A DILL SPEAR AND FRIES OR CHIPS.