Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this on the back of Swanson's Broth can...PERFECT for working moms!!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked rice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In skillet, cook beef, onion and pepper until beef is browned and veggies tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Heat to boiling, cover, cook over low heat about 20 mins or until rice is done.
- Serve with sour cream and grated cheese.
This was so easy and pretty inexpensive. Everyone enjoyed it and is now on the list of favorites for my family. I served this with tortillas and green beans...