Recipe by Colorado Lauralee
This is more an idea rather than an exact recipe. Very easy and delicious! I like to serve this with refried beans, and a tossed salad.
- 1 beef steaks or 1 pork steak or 1 chicken breast halve, portion for each person
- 2 -3 slices cheese, thin slices, of your choice for top of each portion of meat. (We usually use cheddar, jack, or longhorn)
- 2 -3 tablespoons salsa (mild, medium or hot) or 2 -3 tablespoons picante sauce, to cover cheese on each portion meat (mild, medium or hot)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook meat on the grill until just done to your liking.
- Before removing from the grill top each portion of meat with cheese to cover and top the cheese with salsa or picante.
- Leave on the grill (covered) just long enough to start melting the cheese.
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!