My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package sloppy joe seasoning mix (Williams if you can get it)
- 5 tablespoons barbecue sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 3/4 cups ranch dressing
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) bag tossed mixed salad greens
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or 1 1/2 cups monterey jack cheese or 1 1/2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups chili-flavored corn chips or 1 1/2 cups barbecue-flavored corn chips
- 1Blend together sloppy joe seasoning mix, 1 Tbsp barbecue sauce and melted butter; brush over chicken breasts.
- 2Grill chicken over medium heat about 5-7 minutes per side or until fully cooked.
- 3Meanwhile, blend together ranch dressing, remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, taco seasoning; set aside.
- 4Toss together salad, black beans, green onions and tomatoes in a large salad bowl.
- 5Cut grilled chicken into thin slices and arrange over salad.
- 6Top with cheese and chips.
- 7Serve with dressing.
- 8Any left over dressing may be refrigerated and served on favorite salads, tossed with pasta or used as a sandwich spread.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwest BBQ Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 994.2
- Calories from Fat 670
- Total Fat 74.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 162.3 mg
- Sodium 2451.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.8 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 43.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sloppy joe seasoning mix
mixed salad greens