1/3 Photos of Southwest Baked Potatoes
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Lowfat twice baked potatoes with a taste of the Southwest.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F
- 2Scrub potatoes; pat dry. Pierce potatoes several times with a fork. Bake until tender, about 1 hour.
- 3Remove potatoes from the oven; reduce oven temperature to 350°F
- 4Slice off tops of potatoes. Scoop out insides, keeping shells intact.
- 5In a medium bowl, mash potatoes. Stir in salsa and 1 cup of sour cream.
- 6Spoon potato mixture evenly into shells.
- 7Sprinkle 1/4 cup of Monterey Jack cheese over tops. Place potatoes on a baking sheet. Bake until cheese melts, about 20 minutes.
- 8Place potatoes on serving plates. Top with remaining sour cream and cheese. Sprinkle cilantro, olives, and jalapeno pepper on top. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwest Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (547 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.2
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 584.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 16.4 g