Cook1 hr 20 mins
Lowfat twice baked potatoes with a taste of the Southwest.
Make and share this Southwest Baked Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Scrub potatoes; pat dry. Pierce potatoes several times with a fork. Bake until tender, about 1 hour.
- Remove potatoes from the oven; reduce oven temperature to 350°F
- Slice off tops of potatoes. Scoop out insides, keeping shells intact.
- In a medium bowl, mash potatoes. Stir in salsa and 1 cup of sour cream.
- Spoon potato mixture evenly into shells.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of Monterey Jack cheese over tops. Place potatoes on a baking sheet. Bake until cheese melts, about 20 minutes.
- Place potatoes on serving plates. Top with remaining sour cream and cheese. Sprinkle cilantro, olives, and jalapeno pepper on top. Serve immediately.