Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1 cup salsa (your favorite brand)
- 2⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 5 hot dogs, halved lengthwiseand sliced
- 3 tablespoons of minced onions, dried
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans, drained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can chili beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can lima beans, rinsed and drained
- Combine your 1st five ingredients in a bowl; mix well.
- Stir in your beansand pour into a 2-qt baking dish (ungreased).
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until it becomes bubbly (uncovered).
We thought these beans were delicious and an extremely easy recipe to make. I used LaVictoria Medium Salsa (which added a spicy kick) and Kraft Honey Hickory Smoked barbecue sauce.