Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I modified this from a recipe in Desperation Dinners. It's become my most requested potluck dish (even when there's no potluck!). I usually scale it up 2-3 times so the latecomers can have some.
- Drain artichoke hearts and chop or break up with fingers.
- Add chiles, mayonaise, sour cream and garlic. Mix until blended.
- Mix in spices and hot sauce, then 1 cup of the cheese.
- Transfer to small casserole sprayed with non-stick spray. Top with remainng cheese and bake 30-40 minutes at 350 until cheese is melted and dip is heated through.
- Serve with tortilla chips.