Recipe by Southern Twist
Don't want to spend all day in the kitchen, and want something that is quick, easy, feeds a crowd, and kids love tooo! On a hot summer afternoon, you can have this done in less then 20 min from start to finish and it will become a family favorite with one bite. It is a full, satisfying Southern Twist Meal!
- 2 (8 ounce) bags mixed baby lettuces and spring greens
- 1 (16 ounce) bag popcorn chicken
- 8 ounces shredded cheese
- 8 ounces fresh sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 8 ounces fresh cherry tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) canla choy chow mein noodles (Found in Ethnic Isle of Store)
- 1 (6 ounce) package sliced almonds
- 1 (8 ounce) jar honey mustard dressing (Whichever brand you Prefer)
Directions See How It's Made
- Get you out a Baking Pan or deep fryer whichever you perfer, and a Larger bowl with lid!
- Open your popcorn chicken up and follow directions on package. (for low fat, place on pan and pop in oven at 350 degrees until golden brown and fully cooked or you can just deep fry them for that extra crunch).
- Get your bowl ready cause we are going to start layering our quick salad, Open 1 bag of salad and pour in bowl, open your Shredded cheese and sprinkle half the pack on top of lettuce, then open bella, and place half the pack on top of that, then Half te Cherry tomatoes, Half the La Choy Chow Mein Noodles, then sprinkle half the pack of sliced almonds. Pull Chicken out of oven when done, and place half of the Chicken sprinkled over the almond.
- Now you can start layering again, Next Bag of Lettuce, remaining Shredded Cheese, Rest of Bellas, Cherry Tomatoes, La Choy Chow Mein Noodles, Almonds, and the rest of the Chicken.
- And your meal is Complete!
- Dish up and pour some of the Dressing over the top and watch the mouths water.
- Great at picnics, family reunions, church gatherings or wonderful hot afternoon quick meal.
- Paired with My Southern Twist Garlic Bread, will surely be the topper, with a homemade glass of Sweet Tea! Yum Yum!